The STK extra short headroom trolley sets new standards. The construction of the short headroom trolley alone saves a tremendous amount of space. The body of the chain hoist is mounted at an angle, meaning that no return sheave is required, thereby allowing a 33 % reduction in headroom. With its headroom reduced by 60 %, the extra short headroom trolley achieves, by contrast, maximum hook paths. The distance from the underside of the beam to the bed of the hook is just 210 mm at a load capacity of 5,000 kg and even just 185 mm at a load capacity of 3,200 kg. The patented chain drive with two separate, but synchronised chains is unique. The load is lifted and positioned exactly without swinging or vibration.
The chain hoists are also available in explosion-proof design for Zone 1, Zone 21 and Zone 22.
- Very compact dimensions for maximum use of halls
- Specially developed for low-ceilinged rooms
- Low deadweight
- Load is lifted steadily and without swinging
- Low maintenance
- Trolleys with no projecting edges for steady cross travel
- Available as an option in explosionprotected design complying with ATEX and IECEx