Hardly any other manufacturer offers EPC contractors so many hoist variants in different designs and S.W.L. variants and so many off-standard solutions and crane components as STAHL CraneSystems. In our engineering department our engineers constantly develop sophisticated off-standard solutions on the basis of our modular standard programme and years of experience. The short distances between the development department and our modern production facilities contribute substantially to the quality of our work. We can respond quickly to unusual requests and implement new knowledge from our research and development directly in our production operations. The development and manufacture of all products from STAHL CraneSystems are subject to our strict quality assurance management.
As an international specialist for explosion protection and developer of numerous innovations in this field, we have influenced crane technology perceptibly. Experience and know-how from many decades, our own fundamental research and development, approvals from the German national metrology institute PTB and other test institutes in many countries underline our expertise.
Apart from a comprehensive product range, our portfolio also comprises services: from consulting and engineering to management of country-specific approval and certification procedures for our products. The explosion-proof hoists and crane components conform to the European ATEX directives and have been certified according to the internationally popular IECEx scheme since 2010.
- Network of subsidiaries and partners
- Inter-cultural know-how and cross-industry exchange
- Support during the complete project, if necessary using digital cooperation platforms:
from the planning phase to delivery of the installation to the end customer.
- Help and advice in the development of a material handling concept according to your specific requirements.
- Regular status reports during all project phases.
- Early announcement when hold points are reached in order to perform agreed acceptance inspections and tests.
- A competent project manager maintains personal contact with the customer and intervenes in production, if necessary, to adapt deadlines.
- Management of country-specific approval and certification procedures.
- Support also after delivery:
on request, an internationally experienced supervisor will help with installation.
- Further to this, we also offer complete crane installations as well as end customer acceptance inspections with test weights at the site, crane training for staff and much more.
You can find further information in our brochures International projects and The LNG engineering solution.