Dual degree course, Bachelor of Engineering (DH) m|f|o in Mechanical Engineering
As a future Bachelor of Engineering (DH) m|f|o in Mechanical Engineering at STAHL CraneSystems in Künzelsau, you work mainly on the development and construction of machines and systems. In this, you use your technical knowledge to implement customer wishes and operational requirements. Due to your broad-based knowledge, you are also used as a mechanical engineer m|f|o in customer service, application consulting and technical sales.
The most important information about the dual degree course:
- Dual degree course at the Mosbach campus of Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University and STAHL CraneSystems. In this, your academic study will be combined with regular periods of practical work in the company.
- The contents of the course are taught in small groups, allowing direct contact with professors and lecturers.
- In the sixth semester, after you have passed an examination, the internationally recognised „Bachelor degree“ is awarded.
- Financial support until completion of studies
- The three-year course is divided into six semesters, with each theory module comprising approximately 12 weeks.
This is what we need from you:
- Qualification for degree-level education with an average mark of at least 2.5 including suitability test for the Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University
- Interest in working with technical equipment
- Interest in data processing
- Energy, commitment, team spirit and ambition
This is what we also offer:
- Payment according to IGMetall collective wage agreement
- Extra travel expenses for travelling to university
- Money for books
- Participation in pension module
- Contributions to employee pension capital formation
- Bonuses if you do well
Does that sound just right for you? Then apply for this opening now.
We look forward to meeting you personally!