Dual degree course, Bachelor of Engineering (DH) m|f|o in Electrical Engineering
Do you ideally want to study but also gain practical experience at the same time? At STAHL CraneSystems in Künzelsau you can combine both! The combined vocational and degree course scheme combines the theoretical contents from a study programme at the Mosbach Campus of Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University with practical experience in our company. During the semester breaks, you will directly apply the theory you have learnt to practice on the job. In return, we will pay you an attractive salary, including during the study periods. Thanks to the intertwining of these two educational stages, you will acquire sound knowledge in design, development, production, project planning, sales and customer service in three years. You will then be perfectly qualified and prepared, from both a theoretical and a practical perspective, for working life as an engineer.
Bachelor of Engineering (DH) m|f|o Electrical Engineering at STAHL CraneSystems
As a future Bachelor of Engineering (DH) m|f|o Electrical Engineering, you will deal with a wide range of engineering tasks which are required in the development, manufacture, sale and operation of electrotechnical products and systems. In this, you will use your technical knowledge to implement customer wishes and operational requirements. On the basis of your comprehensive knowledge, you will be deployed as an electrical engineer m|f|o not only in development and project concepts but also in planning, quality assurance and technical sales.
The most important information about the dual degree course:
- Dual degree course at the University of Baden-Württemberg, Mosbach Campus, and STAHL CraneSystems, during which your scientific studies will be combined with regular practical deployments within the company.
- The contents of the course are taught in small groups, allowing direct contact with professors and lecturers.
- In the sixth semester, after you have passed an examination, the internationally recognised “Bachelor degree” is awarded.
- Financial support until completion of studies
- The three-year course is divided into six semesters, with each theory module comprising approximately 12 weeks.
This is what we need from you:
- Qualification for degree-level education with an average mark of at least 2.5 including suitability test for the Baden-Württemberg Cooperative State University
- Interest in working with technical equipment
- Energy, commitment, team spirit and ambition
Does that sound just right for you? Then apply for this opening now. We look forward to meeting you personally! You’ll find more information about the model and exact procedure here: www.mosbach.dhbw.de/elektrotechnik.html