The STD dual chain hoist was developed specifically for long material and loads that need to be picked up at two points. It is equipped with two load chains, which are moved synchronously by a hoist motor. The hook spacing can be selected at will in dependence on the material being transported. The two synchronised rope lead-offs lift and transport the load without dangerous slant by design. The two load hooks work absolutely safely and in sync even in the case of materials of different lengths or uneven loading. Thanks to its low headroom, the STD dual chain hoist is also suitable for low buildings and achieves maximum hook paths.
The chain hoists are also available in explosion-proof design for Zone 1, Zone 21 and Zone 22.
- Low space requirement permitting maximum height of lift
- Two hook lead-offs running in synch on one hoist
- Synchronous lifting even with uneven loading, no tilting of the load
- Individually adapted to width of load
- Low maintenance
- Optionally available in explosionprotected design complying with ATEX and IECEx