Well trained specialist staff is the foundation for a high standard of safety in day-to-day work and a prerequisite for the operational availability of your crane system. If a wire rope hoist should fail, profound understanding of the hoist is necessary to be able to diagnose the fault reliably.
The seminar provides instruction on technology, testing, servicing and maintenance of wire rope hoists with components from STAHL CraneSystems.
Seminar wire rope hoist
- Safety information on erection, service and maintenance of materials handling components
- Theoretical instruction on our wire rope hoists
- Practical work: maintenance and repairs on wire rope hoists
- SLE and SMC overload devices: structure and functioning
- Travel motors: inspection and maintenance
- Wire ropes: construction, selection, care and replacement state of wear
- Crane tests
Dates and registration
Individual dates on request from
Training centre, Künzelsau plant,
or on customer’s premises
What we provide
- 1.5-day specialist seminar
- Midday meal and refreshments
- One evening meal as a group
After taking part in this seminar you are able to carry out tests, servicing and maintenance work on our wire rope hoists and their travel motors.
In-house maintenance staff. The requirement for participation is completed vocational training in mechanics or electrics.
The number of participants is limited to eight as small groups result in greater learning success.
Individual customer seminars
Seminars can also be held on our partners’ or customers’ premises.
Course content and costs to be agreed individually.
Please find further information in our seminar programme.